Used 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
The Group NC
2021 CHEVROLET TAHOE FULL SIZE 7 PASSENGER 3RD ROW LUXURY SUV.
NEW BODY STYLE.
BLACK EXTERIOR WITH A BEAUTIFUL BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR.
5.3 LITER V8 THAT DELIVERS OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AND SUPERIOR TOWING CAPACITY.
STRONG SMOOTH AND RESPONSIVE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.
ICE COLD FRONT AND REAR AIR COND.
PUSH BUTTON START.
PREMIUM BOSE AUDIO SYSTEM WITH MP3 PLAYER.
APPLE CAR PLAY.
BACK UP CAMERA.
ONLY 10K EASY ONE OWNER FLEET MAINTAINED MILES.
NON SMOKERS VEHICLE.
NO REPORTED ACCIDENTS.
LOOKS RUNS AND DRIVES LIKE NEW.
PRICE FOR FAST SALE.
CALL US TODAY BEFORE IT'S GONE.
***THIS VEHICLE HAS A NC BRANDED TITLE***
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FULL BRANDED HISTORY ON THIS SUPER NICE FULL SIZE 3RD ROW SUV, CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM AT (704) 799-7774 OR VIA EMAIL (BEN@THEGROUPNC.COM).
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING BRANDED TITLES PLEASE VISIT: www.TheGroupNC.com/Branded-Titles.
THIS CAR HAS GONE THROUGH OUR FULL RECONDITIONING PROCESS EXPLAINED IN-DEPTH HERE: www.TheGroupNC.com/Water-Recovery.
CALL US TODAY BEFORE IT'S GONE.
- Air conditioning, rear
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Assist handles, front passenger A-pillar and second row outboard B-pillar (Deleted when SEO (7X2) left- and right-hand spotlamps or SEO (7X3) left-hand spotlamp are ordered.)
- Assist handles, overhead, driver and front passenger, located in headliner
- Audio system, Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system, 10.2" diagonal HD color touchscreen AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth audio streaming for 2 active devices, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capable, enhanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps, cloud connected personalization for select infotainment and vehicle settings. Subscription required for enhanced and connected services after trial period.
- Audio system feature, Bose 9-speaker stereo
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Cargo management system
- Chevrolet Connected Access capable (Subject to terms. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
- Console, floor with storage area and removable storage tray
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection and delayed locking (When ordered with (9C1) Police Vehicle or (5W4) Special Service Vehicle, Auto Lockout is disabled on driver door.)
- Driver Information Center, 4.2" diagonal color display includes driver personalization
- Electronic Precision Shift
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Infotainment display, 10.2" diagonal multi-color touchscreen
- Keyless Open includes extended range Remote Keyless Entry
- Keyless start, push button
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions. On Police/Special Service vehicles, the control switch is located in the roof console in lieu of the driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature.
- Memory settings, recalls 2 "driver" presets for power driver seat
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt, located in the center stack of instrument panel
- Power outlets, 2, 120-volt, located on the rear of the center seat and rear cargo area
- Radio, HD
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Remote start
- Seat adjusters, 10-way power includes 8-way power driver and front passenger seats with 2-way power lumbar
- Seats, front bucket
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seats, second row 60/40 split-folding bench, manual
- Seats, third row 60/40 split-folding bench, manual
- Seat trim, leather-appointed front seats
- Sill plates, bright, front and rear door
- Steering column, manual tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio Driver Information Center, cruise control, Forward Collision Alert following gap button and heated steering wheel (when equipped)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, content, electrical, unauthorized entry
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- USB charging-only ports, 4, (2) located on rear of center console and (2) in 3rd row (1 left and 1 right side below quarter glass side window)
- USB data ports 2, one type-A and one type-C, includes SD Card Reader, located within front center console (When (DCH) power-sliding center console is ordered, relocated within instrument panel.)
- USB data ports, 2, one type-A and one type-C, located within center console (Deleted when (DCH) power-sliding center console is ordered.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, sliding
- Window, power with driver Express-Up/Down
- Window, power with front passenger Express-Up/Down
- Windows, power with rear Express-Down
- Wireless Apple CarPlay/Wireless Android Auto
- Wireless charging (Standard on vehicles built before 7-12-2021. Vehicles built on or after 7-12-2021, will have (00C) Not Equipped with Wireless Charging which removes Wireless Charging and its content. See dealer for details. The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.chevrolet.com/learnAbout/wireless-charging or consult your carrier.)
- Active aero shutters, upper (Standard with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine only.)
- Assist steps, Black with chrome accent strip
- Door handles, body-color
- Fascia, front
- Glass, acoustic, laminated
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Glass, windshield shade band
- Headlamps, LED
- IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off
- Lamps, stop and tail, LED
- Liftgate, rear power programmable, hands-free with emblem projection
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, bright
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding, body-color
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheels, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) Bright Silver painted aluminum
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Alternator, 220 amps (Standard with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine only.)
- Automatic Stop/Start (Standard on vehicles built before 6-7-2021. Most vehicles built on or after 6-7-2021 equipped with a V8 engine will have (NSS) Not Equipped with Automatic Stop/Start, which removes Automatic Stop/Start, Engine control stop/start disable button and its content. See dealer for details.)
- Battery, 800 cold-cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating (Standard with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine only.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator (Deleted when (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine is ordered.)
- Differential, mechanical limited-slip
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm)
- Engine air filtration monitor
- Engine control, stop/start system disable button, non-latching (Standard on vehicles built before 6-7-2021. Most vehicles built on or after 6-7-2021 equipped with a V8 engine will have (NSS) Not Equipped with Automatic Stop/Start, which removes Automatic Stop/Start, Engine control stop/start disable button and its content. See dealer for details.)
- Exhaust, single system, single-outlet
- Fuel, gasoline, E15 (Standard with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine only.)
- GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Standard on 2WD models with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Hitch Guidance
- Mechanical Jack with tools
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Trailer sway control
- Transmission, 10-speed automatic electronically controlled with overdrive, includes Traction Select System including tow/haul (Most vehicles built on or after 6-7-2021 with a V8 engine will have (NSS) Not Equipped with Automatic Stop/Start, which removes Automatic Stop/Start, Engine control stop/start disable button and its content.)
- Airbags, Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbag; Head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Door locks, rear child security, manual
- Following Distance Indicator
- Forward Collision Alert
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- HD Rear Vision Camera (Replaced by (UV2) HD Surround Vision when (WPL) Luxury Package is ordered.)
- Hill Start Assist
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren), for child restraint seats lower anchors and top tethers located in all second-row seating positions (Deleted when (ATZ) second row seat delete is ordered.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes traction control
- Teen Driver a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to help encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain available vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An invehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System auto learn, includes Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)
- Warning tones headlamp on, driver and right-front passenger seat belt unfasten and turn signal on