Used 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LS
- Ebony Cloth
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
The Group NC
2011 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE FULL SIZE 4 DR LUXURY SPORT PICK UP TRUCK.
SILVER EXTERIOR WITH A VERY DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE BLACK CLOTH INTERIOR.
5.3 LITER V8 FOR GREAT PERFORMANCE AND TOWING CAPACITY AND STELLAR RELIABILITY.
STRONG AND RESPONSIVE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.
ICE COLD AIR COND.
ICE COLD AIR COND.
AM FM CD.
PREMIUM UPGRADED ALLOY WHEELS.
ONLY 73K EASY HIWAY DRIVEN MILES.
LOOKS RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT.
PRICED FOR FAST SALE.
CALL US TODAY BEFORE IT'S GONE.
***THIS VEHICLE HAS A NC BRANDED TITLE***
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FULL BRANDED HISTORY ON THIS SUPER NICE CREW CAB PICK UP , CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM AT (704) 799-7774 OR VIA EMAIL (BEN@THEGROUPNC.COM).
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING BRANDED TITLES PLEASE VISIT: www.TheGroupNC.com/Branded-Titles.
THIS CAR HAS GONE THROUGH OUR FULL RECONDITIONING PROCESS EXPLAINED IN-DEPTH HERE: www.TheGroupNC.com/Water-Recovery.
CALL US TODAY BEFORE IT'S GONE.
- Air conditioning, dual-zone manual climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger. Includes rear air conditioning outlets in center console when bucket seats are ordered (Not available with (CF5) power sunroof or (U42) entertainment system)
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), automatic volume, TheftLock, auxiliary input jack, USB port and 36 cross-band presets
- Audio system controls, rear with 2 headphone jacks (headphones not included), power outlet and controls for volume, station selection and media (Not included when (AZ3) 40/20/40 split-bench rear seats are ordered.)
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system feature, USB port
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls
- Console, floor with storage area, cup holders and integrated second row audio controls
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Headliner, cloth
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome lamp, driver-and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo light, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Power outlets 2 instrument panel-mounted auxiliary with covers, 12-volt (On vehicles equipped with (A95) front bucket seats or (AN3) front leather appointed buckets seats, also includes 1 outlet inside center console and 1 in rear of console)
- Remote vehicle starter prep package includes Remote Keyless Entry (Remote vehicle starter fob available as a Chevy Accessory.)
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, flip and fold with child seat top tether anchor
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and cruise controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Visors driver and front passenger and illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Assist steps, Dark Charcoal
- Bumper, rear color-keyed steel (Not available with (UD7) Rear Parking Assist)
- Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Luggage rack center rails, roof-mounted, Black
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, Black
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab with a removable and stowable rear window
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding, color-keyed
- Moldings, bodyside, color-keyed
- Pickup box mat, Black rubber
- Storage box, integrated top box with locks and lights
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Requires 2WD models.)
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10936 models.)
- Key, single, 2-sided
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and front passenger and second row all seating positions, center seating position in first row is lap only
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)