Used 2008 Hummer H2 SUV
- Ebony Leather
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, HEAVY-DUTY, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.2L V8 SFI (393 HP [293.1 KW] @ 5700 RPM, 415 LB-FT OF TORQUE [562.7 N-M] @ 4300 RPM)
The Group NC
2008 HUMMER H2 FULL SIZE LUXURY 4X4 SUV.
ULTRA MARINE METALLIC ( DARK BLUE ) EXTERIOR WITH A BEAUTIFUL BLACK LUXURY LEATHER INTERIOR.
6.2 LITER V8 FOR OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AND SUPERIOR TOWING CAPABILITY.
STRONG SMOOTH AND RESPONSIVE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.
4 WHEEL DRIVE.
ICE COLD AIR COND.
HEATED FRONT SEATS.
POWER GLASS SLIDING SUNROOF.
PREMIUM BOSE AUDIO SYSTEM WITH MP3 PLAYER.
BACK UP CAMERA.
REAR ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH ROOF MOUNTED FLAT SCREEN TV AND DVD PAYER.
CHROME WHEEL PKG.
CHROME RUNNING BOARDS.
ONLY 34K ORIGINAL EASY SOUTHERN ONE OWNER MILES.
VERY WELL MAINTAINED TRUCK.
NON SMOKERS VEHICLE.
NO REPORTED ACCIDENTS.
LOOKS RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT.
THIS HARD TO FIND VERY LOW MILEAGE H2 IS PRICED TO SELL FAST.
CALL US TODAY BEFORE IT'S GONE.
***THIS VEHICLE HAS A NC BRANDED TITLE***
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FULL BRANDED HISTORY ON THIS SUPER NICE AND RARE LOW MILEAGE HUMMER H2, CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM AT (704) 799-7774 OR VIA EMAIL (BEN@THEGROUPNC.COM).
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING BRANDED TITLES PLEASE VISIT: www.TheGroupNC.com/Branded-Titles.
THIS CAR HAS GONE THROUGH OUR FULL RECONDITIONING PROCESS EXPLAINED IN-DEPTH HERE: www.TheGroupNC.com/Water-Recovery.
CALL US TODAY BEFORE IT'S GONE.
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Air conditioning, rear auxiliary with heater and rear seat fan/temperature controls
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with 6-disc in-dash CD changer seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and TheftLock (Requires 1SA or 1SB Preferred Equipment Group)
- Audio system feature, Bose performance-enhanced premium 9-speaker system
- Cargo mat, rubber (Not included when (AS3) third row folding two-passenger seat is ordered.)
- Console, floor with storage bin, 2 cup holders, rear powerpoints, top tray, integrated rear audio controls and rear air vents
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Cup holders, front console and rear seat armrest
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, power programmable with rear child security
- Driver Information Center with trip computer (personal and business trip odometer, fuel used, average speed, average fuel economy, trip timers, 15-day vehicle speed history, annual mileage and personalization features) and message center (monitors up to 23 different systems including low fuel, transmission temperature, engine coolant, security, oil level, oil pressure, and oil change)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Glovebox, passenger-side
- Lighting, interior with front and interior dome, reading, instrument panel courtesy, console, glovebox, door switches and illuminated entry
- Map pockets
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Power outlets, 6 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt, 3 front, 2 intermediate and and 1 in the rear cargo area
- Remote Keyless Entry, with 2 transmitters and remote panic button
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Retained accessory power
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding
- Seats, front bucket includes 8-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters, 4-way lumbar control, 2-position driver memory and 4-way adjustable outboard head restraints
- Seats, heated first and second row
- Steering wheel accessory controls, includes transmission tap-up and tap-down
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASSlock
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim, extenders and secondary shades, color-keyed
- Windows, power with driver and global Express-Down
- Body, liftgate with fixed glass
- Bumpers, front and rear painted Silver
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door handles, chrome
- Doors, triple-sealed
- Fuel filler door, chrome aluminum
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted on windshield driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille, chrome
- Headlamps, dual composite halogen with automatic exterior lamp control
- Lamps, clearance marker, 2 front and 2 rear
- Lamps, identification markers, 3 front and 3 rear
- Luggage rack side rails
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with memory
- Recovery hooks, front and rear
- Spare tire carrier, rear, bumper-mounted with jack storage provisions
- Tire, full-size spare with cover
- Wheels, 5 - 17" x 8.5" (43.2 cm x 21.6 cm) aluminum (With 1SB Preferred Equipment Group, upgradeable to (Q9W) 17" x 8.5" polished aluminum wheels) (Requires 1SA or 1SB Preferred Equipment Group)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wipers, rear intermittent with washer
- Wiring provisions, auxiliary front lighting
- 4-wheel drive
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Battery rundown protection
- Cooling, engine oil cooler
- Differential, full-locking rear, electronic driver-selectable
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI (393 hp [293.1 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 415 lb-ft of torque [562.7 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Frame, ladder-type
- GVWR, 8600 lbs. (3901 kg)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- StabiliTrak, electronic stability control
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front independent with torsion bar and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Standard Ride, 5-link coil springs (Requires 1SA or 1SC Preferred Equipment Group)
- Throttle control, electronic
- Traction control, single wheel
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes front winch receiver provisions
- Transfer case, electronic shift
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive, tow/haul mode and tap up/tap down shifting
- Underbody protection, includes driveline protection, skid plates and rocker protection
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with passenger-side deactivation switch (Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor , includes third row seating positions with (AS3) third row folding, two-passenger seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc, hydraulic power
- Horn, dual-note high and low
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock