Used 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche 4X4 LT Leather
- Ebony Leather
- TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE AND TOW/HAUL MODE
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
The Group NC
2008 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE CREW CAB 4 DOOR 4X4 PICK UP TRUCK.
WHITE EXTERIOR WITH A VERY DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR.
5.3 LITER V8 ENGINE FOR STELLAR PERFORMANCE AND SUPERIOR TOWING CAPACITY.
SMOOTH STRONG AND RESPONSIVE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.
4 WHEEL DRIVE FOR ENHANCED SAFETY AND TRACTION AND TOWING CAPACITY IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS.
ICE COLD AIR COND.
POWER GLASS SLIDING SUNROOF.
PREMIUM BOSE AUDIO SYSTEM WITH AM FM CD.
REAR PARK ASSIST.
PREMIUM LTZ STYLE ALLOY WHEELS WITH EXCELLENT TIRES.
ONLY 56K EASY 2 OWNER SOUTHERN MILES.
NON SMOKERS TRUCK.
NO REPORTED ACCIDENTS.
FULL SERVICE JUST DONE.
LOOKS RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT.
PRICED TO SELL FAST.
CALL US TODAY BEFORE IT'S GONE.
***THIS VEHICLE HAS A NC BRANDED TITLE***
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FULL BRANDED HISTORY ON THIS SUPER NICE FULL SIZE PICK UP, CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM AT (704) 799-7774 OR VIA EMAIL (BEN@THEGROUPNC.COM).
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING BRANDED TITLES PLEASE VISIT: www.TheGroupNC.com/Branded-Titles.
THIS CAR HAS GONE THROUGH OUR FULL RECONDITIONING PROCESS EXPLAINED IN-DEPTH HERE: www.TheGroupNC.com/Water-Recovery.
CALL US TODAY BEFORE IT'S GONE!
- Air conditioning, dual-zone manual climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger. Includes rear air conditioning outlets in center console when bucket seats are ordered Not available with (CF5) power sunroof or (U42) entertainment system)
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player auxiliary input jack, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and TheftLock
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with (B58) carpeted floor mats
- Headliner, cloth
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome lamp, driver-and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo light, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Power outlets, 2 instrument panel-mounted auxiliary with covers, 12-volt (On vehicles equipped with (A95) front bucket seats or (AN3) front leather appointed buckets seats, also includes 1 outlet inside center console and 1 in rear of console)
- Remote vehicle starter prep package, includes Remote Keyless Entry (Remote vehicle starter fob available through GM Accessories.)
- Seats, front bucket with (AG1) 6-way power driver and (AG2) front passenger seat adjusters, adjustable head restraints, (AM1) driver manual lumbar control, floor console and rear storage pockets (May be substituted with (AZ3) front 40/20/40 split-bench seats)
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, flip and fold with child seat top tether anchor
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and cruise controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Visors, driver and front passenger and illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Assist steps, Dark Charcoal
- Bumper, rear color-keyed steel (Not available with (UD7) Rear Parking Assist)
- Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab, with a removable and stowable rear window
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are are color-keyed)
- Moldings, bodyside, color-keyed
- Pickup box mat, Black rubber
- Storage box, integrated top box with locks and lights
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (310 hp [231.1 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Standard with CK10936 models only)
- Four wheel drive
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires CK10936 models)
- Key, single, 2-sided
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Standard with 4WD Models only)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Not available on 2WD models)
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, aluminum spare (Standard with 4WD Models only)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger and second row all seating positions, center seating position in first row is lap only